Monday, May 08, 2006

Retirement

Is it time already ?

I can't believe that in a few weeks I will be joining the ranks of the retired .. Here in Malaysia thats what RTM means , as they often tell me.. ( Rehat, Tidur, Makan ? ) Translated it means Rest, sleep and eat.. ! But of course most retirees know better than just to do that !

And so no RTM for me .. I am going to enjoy every precious moment available to me when I begin my retirement phase. Retired ? mmm Maybe at least in the traditional sense .. Frankly its a nice feeling to get this far but also a little scary knowing that time is moving on.. So much to do.. so much to see.. I hope for continued good health and peace of mind for me and my wife and our family so that we can all enjoy the beautiful and precious moments that life can give to all of us.

Anyway.. this is where I begin to tell the story of my coming home.. more on this later.. I used to write little notes to keep me reminded of things that I find interesting, things that have made me smile and things that have come to me in my dreams. Sadly these notes are scarttered all over and maybe its a good idea that I found the courage to start this blog which oferrs a more organised format and helps me put my thoughts and ideas in a better more reader friendly format.. Yes some of my past scribblings must have been done in such a hurry that reading them again makes me wonder what I wrote about in the first place !

No comments: